Overview
Mission, Vision, Strategy
& Values
Our Value Proposition
History
Future Outlook
Quality Programme
Leadership Team



Download
Company Profile
   

Download
Certificate
 
   
Home  -  About Us  -  History
History
In 1954, KCT formed a JV with Intrafor Cofor of France, called Thapar Intrafor Corfor India Limited ("TICIL"), for developing deep mines. Post-nationalisation of coal mines, KCT purchased the JV undertaking from Intrafor Cofor of France after which TICIL became a Division of KCT, with its Registered Office at Thapar House, 25 Brabourne Road, Calcutta - 700 001.

Timeline of Key Milestones:
 

Click to scroll

 

Top